Sunday, June 21, 2009

4 Months!

Where has the time gone. As each day passes Josina changes more and more. Her personality is definitely starting to emerge. Oh boy, are we in for it! I think she is going to have a very strong sense of self and won't be afraid to tell you what she thinks! lol! She is already giving me attitude. When I stand her on my lap and she isn't happy about something she'll stiffen straight up, yell at me and put her arms straight out behind her with this look of digust on her face. IT IS HILARIOUS! Hee hee hee.

*She can reach for a toy intentionally and put it in her mouth. Watching her do this with her Sophie giraffe is hilarious b/c she misses and pokes herself or she'll have Sophie's entire butt in her mouth.
*When I sit her up she becomes totally enthralled with her feet. She stares at them in amazement and bends all the way down to the floor to look at them. But the funny thing is that she can't get back up again. LOL!
*She is sleeping through the night. She will fall asleep between 8 and 9 pm after her bottle. BUT she is waking up way to early for my liking. Anytime between 5 and 6:30 am. Ugh! I'm not even functioning until after 8 am.
*She now naps in the afternoon anywhere from 1 to 3 hours (come on 3 hours!) after I rock her for 10 minutes or so.
*She power naps for half an hour in the am.
*She LOVES her Jumperoo! Yay for the Jumperoo! She loves to bounce and jump...it's hilarious when she rocks side to side like a Sumo Wrestler.
*She's getting stronger on her tummy. Phew! Now I won't look like a bad mother at Gymboree class. (BTW, the other day at class a 6 month boy was holding her hand, ha ha ha! It was so cute!)
*She has 2 friends from her Mommy & Baby class that live close by. In fact one friend actually lives on our street, only 8 doors down! How's that for coincidence!
*She still hates the Tim Horton's drive-thru. Sigh! Get used to it honey!
*She plays with her Sophie giraffe and soft, plush lion in the car when we are driving somewhere. It is so adorable to look back at her in the mirror and see her happily munching away on her toys with a sweet smile on her face.
*Once in a while she'll have an hour or so of constant drooling, chewing, munching, sucking with red cheeks. So some teething is happening but not all the time.
*Her world has opened up past the 10 inches from her face. She looks around the room for her mommy and daddy. She tracks the cats as they walk by her. It is so amazing to see this change!
*Outside is one of her favourite places to be. She loves to look around at everything, especially the leaves on the trees. When going for walks with the stroller she'll happily look around and give me a big smile. So cute.
*I bought her some babybanz sunglasses. They look adorable on her. She doesn't like them yet. But I will win...yep, I will win this battle, lol! I think she'll get used to them if we keep trying them on.
*2 weeks ago she started rolling on her right side. That was so incredible to watch! And to think, it will just keep getting better! More and more changes every day!

I love you my little honey bear. Mommy loves you more than you can ever imagine.

1 comment:

darci said...

Hi, just watched the news clip that I THINK was your hubby and baby?? is that you. I think I recognized your cutie patootie baby. :) I didn't realize you guys were with Imagine-it must have beenyou that posted tehnews clip for me too, thanks!