Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome to the World Alexander!

It's a boy!!! (No, not my boy, but I probably shocked you there for second)....my good friend Carol phone this evening to announce she had a baby boy yesterday...Alexander Michael...7 pounds, 14 ounces, born a week early. Because Carol's first son was born a week late this was a total shock when she phoned to say Alex was here! Congratulations Carol, Andrew and big brother Charlie!!!

Carol- Congratulations on a dream come true. I can't wait to meet your little guy. Here's the coolest thing...our kids will be soooooo close in age!!! Wish we lived closer...I would be over right away. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Carol, Andrew and Charlie!!! Alex is gorgeous! And what a wonderful early birthday gift for you Charlie!